There is nothing quite as frustrating with online shopping as having a shipment go astray.
There may be a few reasons why you have not received any notification for your package:
- Double check your order doesn't contain any preorders. If there is one, please note: none of your items within that order will ship until the preorder is available.
- You many not receive a tracking number if your package is under 2kg. This would include any shipments of Triplock.
- If your tracking number is reading as invalid, your information may not yet be available. Check the carrier's website periodically as their system may not have updated.
- Some carriers do not offer the ability to track online; ask your carrier if package tracking is a service they provide.
- Kickstarter orders are handled differently from standard orders, and will ship before preorders. If your order contains a preorder for an item that was recently on Kickstarter, such as Undertow, 40 Days in Daelore, Age of Tyranny, or the Ally Pack, preorder shipment will generally begin after all Kickstarter orders have been processed.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If none of the above bullet points apply to your specific situation, please let us know by creating a ticket HERE. One of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist.